Blueprint Consulting Services Group (BCSG) is looking to hire a sharp, driven, and detail-oriented Cost Analyst within an Agile environment. This position provides direct interaction with clients, leadership opportunity, and ability to showcase one's talents. We are a growing firm looking for individuals to grow with us.
This position is based in Washington, DC as part of a dynamic team located on site supporting a Federal client. This person will be responsible for performing variance analysis between actual and standard costs to assist management in decision making or other financial initiatives. Monitors, analyzes, and reports on inventory valuation, production, and various other costs. Provides productivity analysis.
To apply you for this position you must:
- Be located near or willing to commute daily to Washington DC and Winchester Virginia (no relocation or travel is available),
- Be a US citizen with a current federal clearance (Public Trust or above) or an active clearance from a US Federal Agency,
- Have three (3) years of business consulting experience at minimum,
- Have two (2) years of direct CPIC experience,
- Have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Be able to pass a drug screening with no deficiencies.
In the event of further consideration by our firm, you must be prepared to undergo and pass;
- A full background and favorable security clearance check by the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM), DHS and FEMA,
- A background screening performed by our firm, contractor or authorized agent
- Needs to be able to articulate cost vs budget and benefits realized
- Needs to be familiar with cost analysis in an agile environment
- Develop and maintain dynamic cost models and cost risk and uncertainty analysis model
- Develop cost estimating relationships, cost benefit analysis, and net present value
- Communicate with various levels of Government leadershi
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experienced with government funding cycles.
- Life cycle cost estimate development and documentation
- Cost estimating methodologies, relationships and model development
- Cost databases including data collection, validation and normalization techniques
- Risk analysis
- Estimate-at-completion (EAC) development
- Business case, net present value and cost benefit analysis
- FEMA experience is highly preferred.
Go to all jobs